- 4 cups cooked and cooled organic quinoa (for enhancing flavor, lightly toast quinoa before cooking in water with a little olive oil)
- 1 whole package organic cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh micro-arugula (trade for cilantro or italian parsley, chopped)
- 2-3 medium organic avocados, cut into chunks
- 3/4 cup roasted italian zucchini (to roast, toss zucchini and carrot pieces in organic coconut oil with a bit of sea salt and pepper; roast at 400 degrees until brownish on top)
- 3/4 cup roasted organic carrots
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Juice of 2 limes
- Himalayan sea salt to taste
Toss all of these ingredients together in a big bowl. Serves about 8.
Add in some organic chicken if you like, and serve on a bed of greens as a full meal!