Serving size: 1 cup; Yield: 4 servings
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Organic red onion, diced
- 3 cloves Organic garlic, minced
- 8 oz Organic zucchini, cut into julienne strips (with a mandolin)
- 8 oz Organic yellow squash, cut into julienne strips (with a mandolin)
- 4 oz (1 medium) Organic carrot, cut into julienne strips (with a mandolin)
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. When hot add the oil, onions and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 to 2 minutes.
Increase heat to medium-high and add the remaining vegetables, season with salt and pepper to taste and cook about 1 minute. Give it a stir to mix everything around and cook another 1 to 2 minutes, or until the vegetables are cooked through yet firm. Adjust salt as needed and serve hot.
Adapted recipe from Skinny Taste